Skip to content
- 6 ounces dark chocolate (at least 50 percent cacao), finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 drops Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
- 2 drops Ginger Essential Oil
- 1 drop Clove Essential Oil
- 1 drop Nutmeg Essential Oil
- Unsweetened cocoa powder for rolling
- Place the chopped chocolate in a heat-proof bowl and set aside.
- Combine the coconut oil, honey, coconut milk, and salt in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer (do not boil).
- Pour mixture over reserved chopped chocolate. Let stand for 1–2 minutes, and then stir gently until completely melted and smooth.
- Stir in the vitality oils.
- Refrigerate until mixture is just set, about 2 hours.
- With a small scoop or spoon, make 12 balls, rolling each between the palms of your hands to smooth.
- Place about 1/4 cup of cocoa powder in the bottom of a shallow plate or dish. Roll each truffle in the cocoa until coated.
- Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes to firm and serve.
- Truffles can be refrigerated in an airtight container up to 2 weeks; let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before serving.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a pot withe the condensed milk on low.
- Remove from head and add the Peppermint Essential Oil
- Line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper and scoop the fudge into the pan. Flatten and smooth out then put into the fridge for 2 or more hours.
- Flip out and cut into small squares and keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
- 2 large ripe pears
- ¼ cup crushed walnuts
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 3 drops Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
- ¼ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut pears in half, horizontally.
- Scoop out core.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Combine walnuts, honey, and Cinnamon Bark in a bowl.
- Stuff each pair half with mixture.
- Top with honey and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Let cool slightly, then dig into festive fall treat!
- 1 15-ounce can low-sodium black beans
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 eggs
- 2 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Rinse and drain black beans and blend separate in food processor.
- Melt coconut oil on stove until clear.
- Blend all ingredients except eggs in food processer until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, lightly whisk eggs until well beaten.
- Fold into chocolate mixture.
- Pour mixture into a greased 8×8 pan and bake 25–30 minutes.
- Let cool 15 minutes then cut.
- Let cool another 15 minutes and serve.