Young Living Deep Relief combines essential oils such as Peppermint, Wintergreen, Dorado Azul, and Helichrysum, known for their soothing and long-lasting benefits, to create a convenient blend ready for on-the-go use or when relaxing at home. Peppermint oil, a primary ingredient in Deep Relief, is used in aromatherapy to help relieve joint and muscle pain associated with sprains, strains, or rheumatoid arthritis, making this blend a great companion for your trips to the gym and busy daily routine.
Oils such as Peppermint and Wintergreen play an integral role in this blend as they provide a refreshing, cooling sensation during or after a workout, with an invigorating scent that inspires an upbeat and energetic approach to whatever keeps you active. Pop-in an AromaGlide roller fitment and you’ve got an easy addition to your gym bag, purse, or briefcase so you can reach for it whenever you like.
- Treat yourself to an on-the-go mini massage with Deep Relief oil along the nape of your neck and shoulders or onto any other area you choose.
- Use the energizing scent during your gym session when you need a quick break. Swipe it across your neck, temples, forehead, or chest to recharge before you get back to work.
- Keep Deep Relief in your office or living room for a quick pick-me-up and cool, refreshing relief.
- Apply to your skin and enjoy the cooling sensation of Peppermint in this popular blend.
Quick Deep Relief uses:
- Soothes joints and ligaments
- Help relieve colds and coughs
- Helps counter stressed nerves
- Help reduce inflammation and muscle spasms caused by physical exertion
- Easy tight or tense muscles
- Head and Neck Tension
- Help relieve sciatic issues
How To Use
Apply 1-2 drops on wrists, neck, temples or feet. Apply directly to your abdomen and lower back area where you are having discomfort. Apply a hot compress for added assistance. May also be used on both sides of ankles and feet.
Add 2-4 drops to bath water.