Chocolate Peanut Butter Avocado Pudding
- 1 1/2 ripe avocados
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder
- 1/2 cup salted creamy or crunchy peanut butter + more for topping
- 1/4 honey (amount will vary with sweetness)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend until creamy and smooth. Add more dairy-free milk to thin/help blend. Add more cocoa powder for a richer chocolate flavor. Add more sweetener of choice to enhance sweetness.
- Divide between 6 small serving glasses, cover with plastic wrap (pressing the plastic wrap down on the pudding to prevent a skin from forming) and chill for a few hours, or overnight.
- Before serving, add drizzle of salted peanut butter.
- Leftovers will keep in the fridge up to a few days, though best when fresh.