This is an amazing highly antiviral, antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-infectious blend of essential oils.
This oil was created from research based on legends about a group of 15th-century thieves who rubbed oils on themselves to avoid contracting the plague while they robbed the bodies of the dead and dying. When apprehended, the thieves were forced to tell their secret and the formula of herbs, spices and oils that they used to protect themselves and was used in exchange for a more lenient punishment.
Studies conducted at Weber State University during 1997 demonstrate the killing power of these amazing oils agains airborne mircro-organisms.
The essential oil that are used to make up this wonderful blend are:
Clove, Lemon, Eucalyptus Radiata and Rosemary.
Quick Thieves Essential Oil Tips:
- Helps Prevent Sickness
- Cold Sores / Canker Sores
- Kills Toxic Mold
- Household Sanitizer
- Highly effective against airborne bacteria
- Use to disinfect & Clean
- Add a drop to your toothpaste or mix with water and gargle to alleviate bad breath
- Apply to sore teeth or gums for a numbing effect
- Diffuse to eliminate bacteria or odours in the air
- Rub a few drops to bottom of your feet for immune system support
- Sore Throat
- Help Stop Smoking
How to Use
Apply 1 – 2 drops where needed, full strength or diluted in a carrior oil. Remember when using with children you need to dilute the oils depending on their age.