- 1 15-ounce can low-sodium black beans
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 eggs
- 2 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Rinse and drain black beans and blend separate in food processor.
- Melt coconut oil on stove until clear.
- Blend all ingredients except eggs in food processer until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, lightly whisk eggs until well beaten.
- Fold into chocolate mixture.
- Pour mixture into a greased 8×8 pan and bake 25–30 minutes.
- Let cool 15 minutes then cut.
- Let cool another 15 minutes and serve.