- -4 stalks of kale, raw
- -1/2 cup blueberries
- -1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- -1/4 cup slivered almonds
- -1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- -1 large lemon, juiced
- -1/2 tablespoon of honey
- First, prepare honey lemon vinaigrette. Juice 1 lemon into a small bowl. Then add in honey and whisk with a fork. Set aside.
- Next, thoroughly wash raw kale and then pat dry with a paper towel. Using a sharp knife, cut the kale leaves off of the hard center. Then chop into bite size pieces.
- Place kale, ½ cup of blueberries, ½ cup of cooked quinoa, and ¼ cup of slivered almonds in a large bowl or tupperware.
- Then, pour vinaigrette on top of salad and toss, making sure to coat everything. Finally, add in poppy seeds and toss one final time.